Companion buffs

I’m trying to figure this out and have spent an hour looking through Google to find the answer but can’t get a straight answer for this question. 

in the legacy tab when you click on republic classes, you have those 5 companions with unlocks. When you finish each of those companion missions are those buffs legacy wide or is it per companion? Qyzen offers increase in accuracy but I can’t figure out where that goes. Is it for the companion or per character or is it just the presence that’s legacy? Need some clarification on this please. 

The bonuses are legacy wide on the server. It's part of your character's detail. They are Bonuses, not buffs technically. buffs are from the Ch 2 class story.

image.png.396cd14167851a41ef043eaf951e84f3.png

image.png.99745d556c6404fa3c58e7918c760f48.png

Also note that the companion bonuses don't 'stack'.  That is you only have to finish all the companion stories on one character to get the full bonuses for your legacy.

(For example: the accuracy bonus 1%.  You get that from completing the story arc for one companion for every origin story.  Once it's unlocked every character in your legacy will get that 1% bonus.  Even if you complete all 8 origin stories the accuracy bonus is still only going to be 1%).

... I think the presence bonus does stack, but the actual combat ones for your character don't.

Edited by LD_Little_Dragon