Asajj Ventress

Great news for all the Ventress fans:

"HOW SHE SURVIVED WILL BE REVEALED IN FUTURE CONTENT..."

https://www.starwars.com/news/bad-batch-interview-nika-futterman-asajj-ventress

When it comes to Ventress’ return, however, there’s a need to address the bantha in the room. For all intents and purposes, Ventress met her demise in Star Wars: Dark Disciple, a novel based on unused scripts of The Clone Wars. Still, series creator Dave Filoni, executive producer Brad Rau, and executive producer/head writer Jennifer Corbett had a plan.

“Ventress is one of our all-time favorite characters,” Rau says. “So, when Dave brought up the idea of bringing her into The Bad Batch, we were beyond excited.”

“We had several discussions about the book and how her story could continue,” Corbett explains. “How she survived will be revealed in future content, but for this story, we were thrilled to include her and explore her unique connection to, and compassion for, Omega.”

“They found a way to continue her story,” Futterman says. “I think they must have discovered that the fans really love this character and they want her around, which makes me very happy because I love her, too.”

asajj-ventress-309-force_c5b640b7.jpeg

Edited by TonyTricicolo

• 3 weeks later...

I hope this means dark Disciple was decanonized.  She didn't deserve an off screen death.  The fact that she waltzed in casually like a bounty hunter and wasn't either the masked assassin or on ice in Hemlocks' lab suggest they hopefully did.  Now we need 2 more things.

1.  Ventress in the Ahsoka series.

2. Somehow Talzin returned.