EV HM, circles on SoA.

I can't see the blue circles on HM on the Soa fight, I can see them in SM. I can also see the shadows of the pillar in the air and the pillar in SM. But I can't see them on HM.  I play with the graphics full blast, people have said turn shadows on but the shadows are turned on. Was wondering if you guys might happen to know a setting that I could change to be able to see them. Puts a damper on tanking that boss when I have to on HM.

its a bug, it happens sometimes - well, the shadows, not seeing the blue circle is a HM thing

there is two things you can do, first the shadow will appear just before droping so if you're a bit lucky and really fast it should still work, 2nd solution is to get someone useless like a healer to jump where the shadow is after it has stopped moving, just type it in chat or smth

im both cases the boss can enrage, be aware that if you get hit by a pillar while the boss is enraged it could likely oneshot you so use a defensive, its FT damage so everything except deflection works.

Edited by ZUHFB
  • Like 1

On 3/27/2024 at 1:17 AM, ZUHFB said:

its a bug, it happens sometimes - well, the shadows, not seeing the blue circle is a HM thing

there is two things you can do, first the shadow will appear just before droping so if you're a bit lucky and really fast it should still work, 2nd solution is to get someone useless like a healer to jump where the shadow is after it has stopped moving, just type it in chat or smth

im both cases the boss can enrage, be aware that if you get hit by a pillar while the boss is enraged it could likely oneshot you so use a defensive, its FT damage so everything except deflection works.

This helped me I didn't know how to spot it, now I do I did it tonight as tank and had np getting him hit by the pillar. Thanks.