Help swtor update stuck on download and Repair tool not working

every time there an update on swtor the launcher does not start the download and i have to repair that is within the client and when i do that it starts the repair perfectly but then it gives me the following error

Failed to access disk content on disk

Write operation

Operating System Error

Resource not found

And then it gets stuck there this happens everytime that there is an update for swtor and I have to unistall the client everytime because

The download doesn’t start at all it doesn’t start the download

When I go to apps and the client and click Repair and it wont repair the client at all on EVERY UPDATE!!!!

Please help fix this because I don’t want to uninstall the game every time I have to play it and this has many player unsuscribing because of it.

I've had the same issue, left with no option but to reinstall.

I know they do their best and I'm very grateful for the game, it's brilliant but this is definitely a recurring issue.

I'm blessed with having a very fast internet connection and an SSD so it's not as painful as it used to be but forget to back up your customised settings and you're in for a long day!

I would take the opportunity to switch to Steam. I can tell you, 1 benefit to using Steam is that they will patch the game for you. So you just log into the client and you're instantly ready to go. There's no waiting for the client to finish patching or looking for patch each and every time you login. This really speeds things along when you're wanting to play.

Also, make sure you have free space on the drive. I've had the patch freeze once, and it was because the C:\ was completely full.

Edited by Traceguy