Can anyone explain why the gear that drops has no stats?

Bellog

Downloaded the game and started needing gear so I joined up into flashpoints to get some upgrades.. But nothing has stats that drops except from the bosses? Anyone know what's going on?

1 minute ago, Bellog said:

Downloaded the game and started needing gear so I joined up into flashpoints to get some upgrades.. But nothing has stats that drops except from the bosses? Anyone know what's going on?

There is equipment that gives statistics and there is equipment that only gives a specific appearance to the character. 
If you want equipment for statistics, go to the fleet, buy an adaptive gear, and put modifications appropriate to the level that can be purchased nearby.

Just now, Anhkriva said:

There is equipment that gives statistics and there is equipment that only gives a specific appearance to the character. 
If you want equipment for statistics, go to the fleet, buy an adaptive gear, and put modifications appropriate to the level that can be purchased nearby.

So you don't just run a dungeon n get gear that's useful anymore? I couldn't even sell the stuff or deconstruct it. It was just junk that i needed to permanently delete. This is not a bug, but a feature?

The stuff on the fleet costs funds i don't have. 

3 minutes ago, Bellog said:

So you don't just run a dungeon n get gear that's useful anymore? I couldn't even sell the stuff or deconstruct it. It was just junk that i needed to permanently delete. This is not a bug, but a feature?

This is not a bug, but it will be changed after today's update, you will be able to sell them for 100 credits each. Do some quests and earn money or just ignore the equipment. At the current rate of gaining exp, it is normal to be 20 levels above mobs, so even in rags that drop from time to time, everything is very easy. Most players start to worry about equipment only at level 80.

On 3/21/2024 at 5:53 AM, Bellog said:

They added this blue cosmetic gear but it was dropping at too high of a rate apparently. I've noticed I started getting gear with stats on it again more often hope its fixed for you now. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...