Copero Stronghold Cay Teenu NPC Issue

neoraFIVE

I completed the mission for the Jedi NPC (Cay Teenu) in my Copero stronghold. Afterwards, I've been unable to talk to her. When I click on the other NPCs in the stronghold, I get a cutscene with general questions the NPC will answer. However, when Cay Teenu's cutscene begins to launch, it immediately ends before loading.

Additional Information:

• I was able to get her default/questions cutscene to work once when doing her mission (between scanning animals and looking for her ex-Padawan). However, it refuses to launch after completing her mission. 
  • Relogging/changing strongholds doesn't fix it. 
  • Another player I communicated with on the SWTOR Reddit does NOT have this issue, which suggests it's affecting me specifically. 

Exactly the same problem. Tried with various options like relogging etc. and nothing. Can't talk to that npc, while I can to the first we meet. Most probably the same will happen to the third npc we'll meet, unless you fill fix that problem which I hope, because I want more lore and dialogues...

1 hour ago, LanceDefender said:

Exactly the same problem. Tried with various options like relogging etc. and nothing. Can't talk to that npc, while I can to the first we meet. Most probably the same will happen to the third npc we'll meet, unless you fill fix that problem which I hope, because I want more lore and dialogues...

It only affects the Jedi NPC for me. The original and Sith NPC still work. 

I can confirm I did get the full unlock with no issues.

Løch-ness mønster's Luxury Villa! Five-Star Vacation Resort Destination On Copero!

I did the East Wing first, all the missions start to finish, then the west wing. It all unlocked without any bugs for me.

I can still click on, and talk to, both npcs, although I have hidden both of them with decorations so that I don't end up clicking on either of them, lol.

Nothing really happens except I get the usual cut scene and conversations that are present on each npc after unlocking each wing.

It's annoying which is why I covered them up.

Correction:

The npcs are gone.

I even picked up the decorations to be sure.

They are gone.

Edited by ThadiusMoor