Can we get some more Legends/non-show themed sets and weapons?

Whilst some of these Canon show sets are nice, it'd be nice to see some of the cool sets that still haven't been taken from Legends in SWTOR.

For example, The Force Unleashed has some of the best sets in Legends, such as the Jedi Adventure Robes, Jedi Ceremonial Robes, and Rahm Kota's robes. Then there are some of the lightsabers and weapons, such as Rahm Kota's, Mace Windu's and Count Dooku's, all of which would look amazing if implemented and without the slight delay of new lightsabers. 

273991b429fe43b2c8a866dbba01b583.jpg

jedi_adventure_robes_by_evilemperorreborn_d32kidu-pre.jpg

PlayerCostumesDeathStar_Unlocked.webp

Ceremonial_Jedi_Robes_Concept1.PNG.webp

Star_Wars_Force_Unleashed_Jedi_Robes_01.webp

i-knew-i-recognized-the-commander-outfit-from-somewhere-its-v0-rqckjtrel8xa1.webp

b0e835ce71c61238e04c0ad19409d621.jpg

CountDookusLightsaber-DB.webp

MaceWinduLightsaber-SWCT.webp

anyone-know-where-i-can-get-a-rahm-kota-saber-like-this-v0-n8mab1cnfi6a1.webp

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

+1 for more Items based on Star Wars Legends. Particularly the Force Unleashed.

If they do make Rahm Kota's Lightsaber, maybe instead of having it store on the belt when turned off, maybe it can store on the back like Kota stores it. SWTOR already has Vibroblades and Double-Bladed Lightsabers that store on the back, so why not extend that to regular Lightsabers?

The big problem with the Legends material is that, unlike the stuff inspired by Disney-funded works (Mandalorian etc.), they have to negotiate separately with each author / producer for the rights to use them in-game(1), which costs more (i.e. funds the future purchases of more Ferraris by lawyers) than negotiating with Disney.  And they may have a "Broadsword/EA may use new Disney-produced material without further negotiations" clause in their contracts.

(1) The various SWTOR armour sets that reference people in KOTOR 1 weren't a problem in that respect, because BioWare *were* the rights owners of those sets.  KOTOR 2, not so much.