I Feel Bad, Pain and Severe Suffering

I have tried all week to move the PVP season along on Shae Vizla. PVP is dead as a door nail. I have not advanced past level one in PVP season and I have tried all week.

I honestly want to play on APAC but I can not do the impossible. I hope things change or it is going to be really painful for people to play on this server.

1 hour ago, MadCuzBad said:

I have tried all week to move the PVP season along on Shae Vizla. PVP is dead as a door nail. I have not advanced past level one in PVP season and I have tried all week.

I honestly want to play on APAC but I can not do the impossible. I hope things change or it is going to be really painful for people to play on this server.

GSF for me is not popping at all. Flash point is okayish, I don't know about Ops and other endgame stuff. But if what you said about PvP is true I might hold off playing on SV and stay on SF since PvP is one of my concern.

I don't see any future with this server anymore. They should've made transfer for all APAC players free, sub or not. They couldn't decide whether they want a fresh start server or a legacy server. The longer this problem with transfers drag on the more its gonna hurt the server. This whole patch caused so much drama/problems that need to be addressed but BS is nowhere to be seen. Do they think that the problem will be solved if they just stay quiet? Its only hurting the playerbase.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, oreom said:

GSF for me is not popping at all. Flash point is okayish, I don't know about Ops and other endgame stuff. But if what you said about PvP is true I might hold off playing on SV and stay on SF since PvP is one of my concern.

I don't see any future with this server anymore. They should've made transfer for all APAC players free, sub or not. They couldn't decide whether they want a fresh start server or a legacy server. The longer this problem with transfers drag on the more its gonna hurt the server. This whole patch caused so much drama/problems that need to be addressed but BS is nowhere to be seen. Do they think that the problem will be solved if they just stay quiet? Its only hurting the playerbase.

Just to let you know, I have been in the GSF and PVP queue from 930AM est to right now as we speak 11:57 est and not one queue pop on either making it absolutely impossible to follow the seasonal PVP and very difficult completing the regular season. I have moved all 16 transfers here and I can tell they might have to be place holders if things do not change.

I was really hoping this server was going to bounce this week and come alive with the free transfers. It seems worse now than before the transfers.

I just did a /who and entered 80 into the search field. 19 people right now. No wonder nothing is happening in the queue. There is barely enough players if everyone queued pvp or gsf and we know that would never happen. This is really very sad. I hope broadsword does something about this. This is not good at all.

I have not played in Shae Vizla and no idae about the population the server has, but maybe it would help if you don't start queueing at almost 1 am in Australia? If you can't play at what i would assume is peak hours in Australia Shae Vizla is probably not a good server for you when it comes to group activities

4 minutes ago, xxSHOONYxx said:

I have not played in Shae Vizla and no idae about the population the server has, but maybe it would help if you don't start queueing at almost 1 am in Australia? If you can't play at what i would assume is peak hours in Australia Shae Vizla is probably not a good server for you when it comes to group activities

Been playing at all week and weekend. Was on until 3:30 am est last night. I have tried to find its peak time and ran it around the horn. I do not see a peak time and I ran it 24 hours. Nothing changes. It seems like its always dead and queue pops are non exsistant. I am one step ahead of you on that. I will continue to post /who counts thought the next 24 hours, but I have seen little to no change so far in this past week.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, SteveTheCynic said:

If we assume that 8:30pm in Sydney is a reasonable beginning for Australian peak time (seeing as how the server is in Australia, approximately), then your best time for playing on that server would start at 5:30 am EST.

6:30 am est this morning was deader than a door nail. It is actually more active right now at 1:34pm est than it has been in past 14 hours.

Edited by MadCuzBad

I'm playing currently on Shae, but I'm mostly doing PVE, right now I'm going thru KOTFE with my most advanced character there, after doing my other characters to complete Galactic seasons for the week. (I love the new stronghold).

The only thing is, I don't do much PVP on Shae because the ping is horrible (I'm in the States).

11 hours ago, MadCuzBad said:

If you’re available, there are people doing lowbies & mids on Sunday from 10:30am to about 2:30pm AEST. 
I was able to get my both weeklies done during this period & cap it season points for the week. 

Im hoping next week will see people start doing this on Saturday too because we aren’t all available on a Sunday morning. 

We should try organising times in the evenings too. Hopefully during the week. It’s probably easier to do this on the SV discord server.

The invite is in my  signature (if it doesn’t work, let me know. I have to update it every 7 days apparently).

Edited by TrixxieTriss

6 hours ago, Shayddow said:

The only thing is, I don't do much PVP on Shae because the ping is horrible (I'm in the States).

Define horrible?

From my own experience playing PvP on the US & EU serves for 10 years.

If it’s under 220ms, it’s definitely playable in lowbies & mids.

Under 220ms is definitely playable at lvl 80. 

Over 220ms starts to get more challenging, especially in Hutt Ball where you get lots of desync. 

It’s still even playable at 280-320ms (what I get on DM), but you have to adjust your game play & expectations. I never took PvP seriously on DM cause of the lag 😉

The biggest hurdle for me isn’t the high ping, it’s the erratic ping spikes. You can’t adjust for massive ping spikes. It’s why I’ve been paying $25 AUD a month for WTFast to smooth out the majority of ping spikes. So glad I can cancel that expense now that I get 6-10ms ping on SV.

6 hours ago, Shayddow said:

Just curious, but where in the US. I'm in the Midwest and my ping to SV is right around 150 and extremely stable (almost no lag spikes). It was a lot higher (over 300) when they were testing the cloud server in APAC but it is much better since SV went live. Europe on the other hand is over now 250 for me with constant large lag spikes.

13 hours ago, DWho said:

Just curious, but where in the US. I'm in the Midwest and my ping to SV is right around 150 and extremely stable (almost no lag spikes). It was a lot higher (over 300) when they were testing the cloud server in APAC but it is much better since SV went live. Europe on the other hand is over now 250 for me with constant large lag spikes.

I didn’t realise you got such good ping from the Midwest. If only BW/BS had put SS & SF there 🤦‍♀️

What ping do you get to the US servers? 

12 minutes ago, TrixxieTriss said:

I didn’t realise you got such good ping from the Midwest. If only BW/BS had put SS & SF there 🤦‍♀️

What ping do you get to the US servers? 

Between 30 and 50. Going east it declines rapidly, going west it's solid. There are quite a few more "nodes" going east than west