question about galactic season 6

I started a new character the day season 6 started. When I got the new stronghold, I just landed on Belsavis, the third planet you get to. However, some of the missions I will not be able to do until I get my character that far along. My question is can I do those missions with other characters to accomplish those missions. I know your galactic points carry on no matter which character you use, but I was wondering about missions for the new stronghold. Can anyone help?

You can go into collections and grab a copy of the mission on the character that started or completed the mission. Then put it in legacy bank for your alt to do it. You can pull out as many copies as you need. You just have to be on the right character (the one that first started it or completed it). Once others start or complete the mission, they can also pull copies out of collections.

You can also pay cartel coins to just unlock it account wide. That avoids having to put the mission item in the legacy bank, but it's kind of a waste since the alternative doesn't take that long.

Edited by ThanderSnB