Hello, all, I have some serious problems in order to buy cartel coins and subscription....

It started that day when 7.4.1 patch was updated it seems, but before that every month everything was just fine, no problems at all.

The problem is that today I have somehow managed to buy for 60 days and just when I wanted to click "pay now" for cartel coins, there was this message "An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later."

I don't know what it is, but it really has nothing to do with my credit card, since yesterday I was not able to do anything at all, and today I actually make the first step and when i click "pay now" this message I get, every single time, it seems useless, since I had no problems with any of this until this very moment several days ago, when i wanted to firs tbuy cartel coins, than subscribe, sure I did subscribed today with 60 days but cartel coins buying/paying simply doesn't work at all.

Every help would be appreciated to solve this issue, which seems in all honesty, pretty dumb, since I had zero problems until few days ago.

Thank you for your time and patience and any help is welcome.

And btw I did change my password, just my name ivicapesun stayed the same.

Edited by ivicapesun

• ivicapesun changed the title to Hello, all, I have some serious problems in order to buy cartel coins and subscription....

all purchase attempts show as declined by the bank 

it is possible to be related to EU regulations although your country is not known to have issues to date  on purchasing

try purchasing via paypal with that credit card attached and see if it goes through is a good indicator as this should work fine if it is that otherwise check with the bank

Hello all, first of all thank you for your answers, interestingly enough I was just inside the game, try to click "add coins" on Cartel market window and you cannot open those cartel coins either inside the game I mean, I thought what?????

As for paypal I have now account there, but I need my bank's own app to go with it, and see if it works.

But I'm confused, why would say the same thing inside the game?

OK, here is what is written, just to copy it: "Requesting data; An error occurred while processing your request. Please, try again later. Error code 10"

So basically just open cartel market window inside the game and click "add coins2 and that's exactly what happens at least on my computer.

I wanted to let you know this, just tried it, OK, you can copy this post on  Bug reports, or I should?

Thanks in advance.