Shae Vizla Economy Failure

lingburger

What a joke!

All this debarkle around creating a new clean-slate server, delaying the transfers, limiting the credits we can bring over in some vain attempt to control the economy!

The math is quite simple:

1) Before the 7.4.1 release - Solid Matrix were being controlled by 1 seller who was selling them for 45k each.

Embers were a bit more and varied in price but comparatively cheap compared to SS ands SF

2) After the 7.4.1 release - Solid Matrix were selling yesterday for around the 450K mark with about 3 sellers. Embers were up to 500k

Today they range from 225k to 250k and Embers hovering around 180k up to 5mill (there is always some clown hoping someone makes a purchase mistake)

3) Solid matrix still show the hover text that they are awarded for completing a weekly conquest.

DEVS! How about being fixed the mess you have created? If materials are intrinsically required for certain created items then you need to have a sure-fire way for use to procure them.

Expecting us the 'find' Jawa crap (which I hear is going to be getting harder) to obtain critical items is beyond a joke.

You've managed to kill off most of the crafting in the game and now you've had a good go at killing off your APAC community. Just look at the 'Last Played' stats in some of the larger guilds

Just parsed a bunch of priced on other important material items, its already starting to look like SF at least. What a joke!! Makes it worse that I have to transfer 40 odd characters with CC. 12 years sub for what...

To be honest, I'm absolutely not surprised this is happening, because we're not talking about 15 million limit We're talking about a 230mil disposable income on a tourist server.

People are transferring over 16 alts With 15 mil each for the purpose of looking to make a quick buck to transfer back or Unload stock. And the returning players who actually want to play on this server didn't get free transfers. The server's empty because People who got the free transfers only need to log in once a week to check the Market. 

I am selling crafted items at exactly the same price I was selling them on SS This tells me people are very comfortable with how many credits they have for their day to day use.. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, JohnnyGatt said:

To be honest, I'm absolutely not surprised this is happening, because we're not talking about 15 million limit We're talking about a 230mil disposable income on a tourist server.

People are transferring over 16 alts With 15 mil each for the purpose of looking to make a quick buck to transfer back or Unload stock. And the returning players who actually want to play on this server didn't get free transfers. The server's empty because People who got the free transfers only need to log in once a week to check the Market. 

I am selling crafted items at exactly the same price I was selling them on SS This tells me people are very comfortable with how many credits they have for their day to day use.. 

Are they actually allowed to transfer off the server again? I would have thought BS would block transfers off for at least 6-12 months.
If they haven’t, then there’s another major mistake to add to the list since they opened the server. 

On 3/18/2024 at 11:49 AM, TrixxieTriss said:

Are they actually allowed to transfer off the server again? I would have thought BS would block transfers off for at least 6-12 months.
If they haven’t, then there’s another major mistake to add to the list since they opened the server. 

Yep, you can transfer off for 1000cc That's why this whole process has been a complete waste of time. Billions of credits have been moved here by players whose sole reason is to look for bargains. I think this economy is going to equalise with other servers before the three months is up.

28 minutes ago, JohnnyGatt said:

Yep, you can transfer off for 1000cc That's why this whole process has been a complete waste of time. Billions of credits have been moved here by players whose sole reason is to look for bargains. I think this economy is going to equalise with other servers before the three months is up.

Which is exactly the point..  their attempt to control the economy has failed - therefore restricting the amount of credits we could bring over was a complete waste of time.

What's gunna happen when they CAN SV and send us all back to SS or SF? (credit less more or less)

On 3/17/2024 at 8:51 PM, JohnnyGatt said:

Not 16 alts but 16+ alts with 15 million. There literally is no limit with credit transfer as long as you have the money for it. The door's already open let everyone through.

Edited by oreom

6 hours ago, JohnnyGatt said:

They should never have opened transfers off the APAC server for at least 6 months. These guys make one mistake after another with this server opening. I want to say so much more at the moment, but I know they won’t like hearing the hard truths I have to deliver & I don’t feel like being banned for being the one to tell them what most of us already know. So I’ll leave it up to the rest of you from now on because I’ve had some devastating personal news & I’ve got my family to think about first. 

Edited by TrixxieTriss