Copero player missions not available?

Well I  own the stronghold, have met with the Caretaker inside, but have not to the best of my knowledge been granted the opening mission " Introduction" or any of the other missions from the progress bar linked missions bought with Cartel coins -  in my legacy tab the missions /equipment /items  appear to be all there? and some available to to share between my legacy but they never receive it or it does not function, Currently I am collecting items from the progress bar as a subscriber and will have unlocked (hopefully ALL today Friday 15/03/2024) my progress is severely hampered and one might say non existent so any help appreciated - I did make a ticket out to customer services in this regard but past history is not favourable in my eyes for a solution

Many thanks Jockynag

OK problem solved - I eventually discovered the introduction mission in my bank😬 so atleast my starting point is activated - may I make a suggestion as a possible solution - why was the icon used for this mission that is fairly common as a gift/weapon in the game, atleast I have made a notification that should cancel my first report above