Fitted gear question

How many sets/pieces do i have to collect before i get normal 320 to gear pieces deconstruct as loot? 

Im not complaining, its nice to get free gear but it also so annoying its drops more than other 320 gear you can deconstruct. 

I think it's a known issue? From this post: https://forums.swtor.com/topic/934096-game-update-741-known-issues/#comment-9803850

• New Fitted equipment is a bit over-represented in world drops and treasure hunting boxes are affected as a result. We'll be altering the drops a bit to bring the original drops from worlds closer to how they were before.

I think the way it's supposed to work is the old and new drops are supposed to be independent of each other. The old items are supposed to drop at the same rate as they did before. And then on top of that, the new drops have their own separate drop rate. Somehow it wasn't implemented correctly, so they are sharing drop tables. This means Fitted gear is crowding out old items from dropping most of the time. When it's fixed, I think we should be getting all the drops we were getting before, but we'll see.