wishlist for the cartel market

this is a function i was thinking, since the armors are available for some time before being temporarily or totally removed, i was thinking this function could be useful to save the armor you want, example: you want the ghostly magus armor but you don't have enough cartel coins to buy it, then you would place it on the wishlist and it would be reserved for you (not affecting other players) of course, this wishlist would be either for subscribers only or with a limited capacity, and in case you surpass this capacity, the oldest item would be removed, though i don't know if this is even possible

7 hours ago, fediamond said:

this is a function i was thinking, since the armors are available for some time before being temporarily or totally removed, i was thinking this function could be useful to save the armor you want, example: you want the ghostly magus armor but you don't have enough cartel coins to buy it, then you would place it on the wishlist and it would be reserved for you (not affecting other players) of course, this wishlist would be either for subscribers only or with a limited capacity, and in case you surpass this capacity, the oldest item would be removed, though i don't know if this is even possible

When you don't have enough CC to buy something that is temporarily available or is on a good promotion, you should buy CC for real money and not wait until next month for the 500 CC for subscriptions. Your idea, while friendly to players, reduces their earnings, and earnings are the only reason why CM exists at all, so I don't see any chance of its implementation.