Simulated Meatbag Achievement help

JadisUK

I play on Starforge, I would love to get the title simulated meatbag.  I have the Alliance Alert Arma Rasa, where you go into the lab and I usually play anytime from 5pm EST onwards, I can be found on Hecate Dabria (republic) who has said alert. Thanks :) 

Hidden Achievement: Simulated Meatbag – 20 pts

This is a hidden achievement. You will need to be Terminated by HK-55 for Educational Purposes. To do this, you need to find another player in the configuration stage of the HK-55 recruitment mission. Enter their instance, have their HK-55 target, and terminate you for the achievement. 

Though the above from Dulfy isn't accurate however I still would like help to get this achievement, many thanks.

Edited by JadisUK

• 1 month later...

I know I'm seeing this a bit late, but if you haven't found someone. I am available. Garridon Qel-Dromma. I am also on Star Forge. If you have completed the achievement please let me know because I am waiting to begin the quest until I can figure out this achievement. I sent a Friend request to Hecate Dabria.

1 hour ago, GrafOrlok said:

I know I'm seeing this a bit late, but if you haven't found someone. I am available. Garridon Qel-Dromma. I am also on Star Forge. If you have completed the achievement please let me know because I am waiting to begin the quest until I can figure out this achievement. I sent a Friend request to Hecate Dabria.

I won't be doing it on her but I will be doing it on Diana Darkstar at some point, it's the same server but the imperial side but not for a while yet.