new Aussie player

Spinxxyy

On 3/9/2024 at 7:20 PM, Spinxxyy said:

im a new aussie player looking for people from australia to play with or any aussie based guilds

Welcome to the game! You'll notice there are trolls here, just like all other games. Over the last couple of weeks, a lot of Aussies have been getting their characters ready for transfer to the new APAC server Shae Vizla. And as transfers open up in about 24 hours You will see a massive jump in population over there. and do hop in Discord! I don't know what guild to join yet myself lol but might end up following TrixxieTriss... if they want me too 😛 

That's where I'll be along with lots of other Australians.

On 3/9/2024 at 7:20 PM, Spinxxyy said:

im a new aussie player looking for people from australia to play with or any aussie based guilds

Seems my post to you disappeared 🤷🏻‍♀️

There is a thriving APAC community in the game. We recently got an APAC (Aussie) server back in our region. That is a little slow at the moment because we’ve been preparing our characters for transfers. As Johnny says, transfers open on Wednesday this week & you’ll see a big influx of players. 

If you’re looking for the APAC servers discord channel, it is linked in my signature below. We have a guild recruitment section for guilds to advertise & for people looking for guilds. 

We look forward to you joining us there ☺️