All Companion Achievements

I've achieved all the hidden achievements for ALL Companions, that except this one:

• Lokin
    • Eckard Lokin: Rejected (50pt) - Reject Lokin during A Kindly Old Monster
    • Revolution! (0pt) - Deposed the King, forcing him to live a life of ignominy among the peasantry. 
    • There You Are! (10pt) - Feed Scritchy 10 times in the Alliance Hangar

NOTE: Dont' worry about those worth 0 points, as they don't help you maximize achievements!

Achievement - Star Wars: The Old Republic Wiki (fandom.com)

Making the Light side choice never allows you to Reject him, so it's likely the Dark Side choice, of attacking &/or insulting him...

Most others follow pretty simply guides, and their are many guides out on the Internet...  ...just I always find many don't realize they exist!

Edited by Strathkin
Grammar

• Strathkin changed the title to All Companion Achievements

I finally rejected him, also by picking a fight with him, then rejecting him. Got a big notice asking if I was sure and that my toon would never have access to him again. Shrug. I just wanted the cheevo. 😛

• Like 1

For the Scritchy one, after you recruit Dr. Loken, he will appear in the hangar with Beywan Aygo. Near Dr. Loken you can right-click on an object to get some food. You will then have a temporary ability bar with the option to feed Scritchy. Look up in the rafters in that hangar for Scritchy. Sometimes he's hard to find and sometimes he doesn't spawn. Also, you can only feed him once a day, so it takes 10 days minimum to complete the achievement (unless you have other alts that recruited Dr. Loken).

I think the Revolution! one is unimplemented. I've never seen someone with it in-game, so I think it's something Bioware was planning but never finished. People only know about it because of looking at game files.