Belsavis Datacron issue

A couple of guild mates and myself have been going over the route for the energy cubes and unable to locate a single one.  We changed instances and were the only 3 shown on planet and still unable to locate any of the energy cubes to acquire the datacron.

20 hours ago, Kailee_Athonille said:

A couple of guild mates and myself have been going over the route for the energy cubes and unable to locate a single one.  We changed instances and were the only 3 shown on planet and still unable to locate any of the energy cubes to acquire the datacron.

In my experience, the traditional 'routes' you find online are woefully incomplete as they tend to focus on just the one final zone:  There are a good number of spawn points in the earlier zones that don't get mentioned, so this is most likely less of a 'bug' than a 'bad advice on the internet' issue...

• Like 1

From my experience there are 8 spots where a Rakata Energy Cube can spawn in the last part of the map (The Tomb Ancient Rakatan Keep) and it is only up in one of those 8 spots at a time. It may also have a short respawn timer when one is found so if someone found one you might not find the next one for a few minutes. When you look to see who else is on the planet with you, it only shows your faction so you never know how many people of the opposite faction are on the planet as well without logging into both factions. If you are not looking at all 8 spots on your route then you are missing one or more of the spawn spots. Also make sure your camera is not fully zoomed out as it may not render on your screen if the camera is fully zoomed out.

As @Ominovin also mentioned there are other spots on the planet where they also can be found.

• Thanks 1

I recently completed this datacron and tbh it didn't take me that long once I knew where they spawned (8 locations only) - there is a good guide on youtube (I can't remember the name, am at work atm).  She was spot on with where they spawn and I literally just rode around through each spot and picked them up.  Albeit it did take couple of hours because there is no set spawn but it's a one off.  Once you pick one up it will spawn (randomly) at one of the other locations within a couple of minutes (and stays there I believe) and I just made haste to the other spots and just did a loop until I got them.

It is certainly more beneficial no one else is looking for them due to the randomness of it so would suggest a quiet time as far as server activity.