Simulated Meatbag Achievement

JadisUK

I play on Starforge, I would love to get the title simulated meatbag.  I have the Alliance Alert Arma Rasa, it is where you go into the lab and I usually play anytime from 5pm EST onwards, I can be found on Hecate Dabria (republic) who has said alert. Thanks :) 

Hidden Achievement: Simulated Meatbag – 20 pts

This is a hidden achievement. You will need to be Terminated by HK-55 for Educational Purposes. To do this, you will need to find another player who is also on configuration stage of the HK-55 recruitment mission. Enter their instance and have their HK-55 target and terminate you for the achievement.

Edited by JadisUK

4 hours ago, JadisUK said:

To do this, you will need to find another player who is also on configuration stage of the HK-55 recruitment mission

This isn't exactly correct.  You don't need to be on that stage of the mission(1), in fact.

4 hours ago, JadisUK said:

it is where you go into the lab and I usually play anytime from 5pm EST onwards, I can be found on Hecate Dabria who has said alert. Thanks

You should say which server and which faction.

(1) I got the cheevo *after* I had completed Arma Rasa.  The word "also" should not be in your sentence.

1 hour ago, SteveTheCynic said:

This isn't exactly correct.  You don't need to be on that stage of the mission(1), in fact.

You should say which server and which faction.

(1) I got the cheevo *after* I had completed Arma Rasa.  The word "also" should not be in your sentence.

I do say which server at the start of my post and I forgot what faction I admit. 

I quoted from way back machine using Dulfy's post so that is not my writing.

Edited by JadisUK

18 hours ago, JadisUK said:

I do say which server at the start of my post and I forgot what faction I admit. 

OK, sorry, missed that.

18 hours ago, JadisUK said:

I quoted from way back machine using Dulfy's post so that is not my writing.

Regardless, it's not correct.