Do other offhand sabers exist??

aleccxs

Hi, I'm running a sith warrior and I've reached dromund kaas, have gotten plenty of new weapons, but they never work on the offhand saber? I'm wondering where I get a proper blade, because right now I have the crappy training one and it's insanely low level compared to my other lightsaber (lv.43 v lv.18). Am I tripping? 

On 2/24/2024 at 8:08 PM, aleccxs said:

Hi, I'm running a sith warrior and I've reached dromund kaas, have gotten plenty of new weapons, but they never work on the offhand saber? I'm wondering where I get a proper blade, because right now I have the crappy training one and it's insanely low level compared to my other lightsaber (lv.43 v lv.18). Am I tripping?

Dromund Kaas is a lvl 17 zone, So all the rewards you get will be that level or lower Only random loopt drops will be your actual level and as long as the items you're using are the level of the zone you are in you are absolutely fine because everything is downgraded to that level anyway. Unfortunately, the speed in which you level is significantly faster than the zones quest lines in the story and it's something I really didn't like myself replaying the stories. I didn't want to subscribe because I didn't want to be levelling faster than I was on Free to play unfortunately to gain access to my credits I needed to subscribe. I would love an option to reduce the experience gained on new characters to coincide with class and world story experience the way in which it was when the game was first released.  

On 2/24/2024 at 4:08 AM, aleccxs said:

I occasionally get lightsabers, both for Main Hand, and for Off Hand, as loot drops on characters that aren't even Force Users, so they DO drop, just maybe not on Dromund Kass.

You can always travel to the Fleet, and check the Vendors there for options.  Or if you're willing to drop Real World Money on your character's styles, there are at least a couple Off Hand Sabers available from the Cartel Marketplace, which have the added bonus off being upgradeable with all the various weapon mods, so you can keep that Off Hand Saber at your current level for the rest of the game. 

I hope this helps, and may the Force be with you, always. 

I don't remember Dromund Kaas specifically, but on most planets you get the Off Hand saber in the first "zone" and the Main Hand saber at the very end (usually after using the Holoterminal on personal ship). Are you doing all the missions available or skipping any? Maybe it is rewarded for a side mission that you skipped? If I remember correctly, the purple class missions usually only give 4 or 5 items out of the total 14 rewarded on each planet.

• Like 1