Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Add more black core color crystals

• 2 months later...

I would love to see more Cartel Market Color Crystals in general.

Something else they could do is release this Black Color Crystal that is already in game as a Cartel Market set: Hawkeye, Eviscerating, Indestructible, and War Hero.

https://torcommunity.com/database/item/zc0NJf4/0

https://i.imgur.com/p0Ijnch.jpg

Master Zunor, the Revanite commander located in the Massasi Village has two of them.

I would really like to see these Black Color Crystal released on the Cartel Market, like the White Color Crystals. It doesn't seem to need too much effort to create, and it would probably make a handsome profit. Win-win!

However, I do hope that at the same time, they do not remove the White-Black Color Crystals. The White-Black Color Crystals appears to be more gray, so it would be nice to have separate Black Crystals, White Crystals, and Gray/White-Black crystals all up on the Cartel Market. Plus, they do something similar with the Turquoise and Teal Guardian Crystals, so no need to remove what is already up, just add a an additional set of items.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 2/22/2024 at 7:01 PM, Alduinsm said:

Please add colors like black-cyan, black-sea green, black-desert green, black-magenta, ect...

There is two that come close, Black-Green (Raghoul Event NPC --Jeevic at Cartel Bazaar @Fleet) or of course the Black-Purple from the PvP Vendor's.

Sadly the older and another favorite along with the PvP (variant) is the:

Reintroduce Black-Purple Striated Color Crystal or Black-Yellow Striated w/o bloom effect with +41 Mastery (never previously offered) Rewards!

• As they'd both offer a +41 stat for the first time ever!  :eek:

image.png.4ff8b7084f4a600a9e7bdc02784133f4.png

image.png.7805f54d8de77f42e372773e37ae18d9.png

1. No longer available, subscriber rewards  be a nice reward to re-introduce, for those who get close to uncovering the final Mystery of Malgus story line.
  2. Malgus recovers a lot of ancient artifacts, or knowledge, during venture; perhaps Subscribers gain knowledge to slow him--added mission for example?
  3. It's been a long time since a subscriber only reward unlock...
  4. You get one Color Crystal choice (above) & Armor Set choice from Dark vs Light Event Armor's (2016) or a few other limited one time forgetten choices...

@CommunityTeam

Edited by Strathkin
Graphics

You could drop black-blue and black-purple crafting schematics before in the TfB operation, these schematics were removed at the release of 4.0 without any explanations, and I'd frankly like to know why because getting black-purple crystals with crit stats is now much, much harder (and expensive) to do :p

I would hope that they could release all sorts of Color Crystal Schematics, like Cyan Hawkeye, Indestructible, Eviscerating, and War Hero and Purple Hawkeye, Indestructible, Eviscerating, and War Hero.

Maybe make the old color crystal schematics obtainable from the crafting schematic vendor.

Or maybe they could release the old Color Crystal Schematics as Cartel Market items. It would be an easy way to make a quick profit.

23 hours ago, Strathkin said:

Reintroduce Black-Purple Striated Color Crystal or Black-Yellow Striated w/o bloom effect with +41 Mastery (never previously offered) Rewards!

I want the black-yellow to be reintroduced SO badly, I have wanted it for multiple looks before but alas it is totally unatainable.  Honestly that would be a prime "reintroduce for an anniversary" reward 😅

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, cannibithobbal said:

I want the black-yellow to be reintroduced SO badly, I have wanted it for multiple looks before but alas it is totally unatainable.  Honestly that would be a prime "reintroduce for an anniversary" reward 😅

It was a digital deluxe edition exclusive and, as someone who has that, it's silly that this many years later it is gatekept away from players.  C'mon devs, no one cares anymore.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, BlackSilverFire said:

No, it was a pre-order exclusive.

You're correct.

I wonder why after 13 years I couldn't remember. My point is 100% invalidated. 🙄

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.