Stop with things nobody asked for

The new cartel market items due to be released are mediocre at best. An average looking knight outfit based on Baylan Skoll... Its not even a good recreation... You only have to go onto the cartel suggestion page and look through the suggestions and I don't really see anybody asking for this... for the love of god can you give us things we actually want!

• Like 3

set its based off Marrok the inquisitor not Baylon Skol. the saber is more Baylen but the armor is Marrok. the other armor is that of Thrawn's Lt. whatever his name is. but pretty sure some1 out there has been asking for it like they always do. and some of this is Disney actually flexing their rights on swtor content broadsword like bioware before them has no choice but to comply or the game will be shut down by disney itself. Its marketing purposes. Not saying i don't agree with you kinda wish they would bring in stuff from other content and stuff. Maybe Bane's clone war armor he wore as a sith spirit, the brother's and sister's armors, Ludo Kressh's, force hound armor, arcann's cybernetic arm, dooku's and sideous's lightsabers, the rest of nihilus's robes and his lightsaber, maybe more actual good cyberntic sets not the horrible 1s but the 1s that tried to go like grevious inspiration, naga and ludo's swords, marka's staff, darth krayt. nihil's armors and sabers. 

What you should be mad about is the fact that it's marrok(?) armor and not Baylon or Shin. Those 2 had cool sith/jedi robes etc that could work for all characters. instead we got this ugly ass gothic knight wannabe armor (tbf that design is on disney/ahsoka peeps).

Still waiting for a proper Mandalorian Heavy set. The helmet was nice but it doesn't go well with most of the armors out there that I've seen, but yeah, that gothic armor that's suppose to be based off of Marrok is kind of bleh.

• Thanks 1