Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

My character doesn't talk so I walk!

__andrea__

On 2/17/2024 at 12:40 AM, Nejadis said:

I'm new so not sure I understand your post 100%, but haven't encountered anything this bad, but only got to level 34 on the sage story line so far. It's a shame to read some of these posts because this game is really a good MMO overall. At least it seems like the game is still being patched and cared for by some number of devs. So maybe there is hope. Hopefully that mission is fixed before I get to it.

Keep going, the OP is talking about waaaaay later in the game (and s/he is not wrong), but don't get discouraged, you are playing the best of the game at lvl 34 (the original storyline), so enjoy it all the way.

On 2/23/2024 at 3:49 AM, JakRoanin said:

I LOVED VOSS! Yes, the lack of resolution with the three, did sting but it was great. I'm sorry, but while I do want my PC's to speak it wasn't so bad. You have to understand some of us Like Mandalorians!

i didn't hate it, but i found it mediocre and it would be even "good" if we actually got any kind of resolution from it, i also don't mind mandalorian thing myself, i liked ruhnuk more than voss, i also like when already existing planets are expanded though i had issues with voss story wise, i liked kessan more than voss as well, it also dealt with already existing planet expanding and average people while also bringing back imp vs rep and letting me influence an old republic planet in faviour of the Empire while also looking for datacron, overall i feel kessan story mixed several things in pretty well.

Edited by BulbulusTheGreat
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.