Still no crafting update

Krymac

They gave us a small sneak peak at 7.5. They said more info is coming in another live stream closer to release.

I would say to be patient until we know more,

A crafting update would be nice, and is sorely needed, but I would think something like that would come in 8.0. They usually do not make big updates in 7.x, but rather the big ones.

5 minutes ago, Otowi said:

They gave us a small sneak peak at 7.5. They said more info is coming in another live stream closer to release.

I would say to be patient until we know more,

A crafting update would be nice, and is sorely needed, but I would think something like that would come in 8.0. They usually do not make big updates in 7.x, but rather the big ones.

I couldn’t believe how much people were kicking off and being so toxic on the livestream because there wasn’t a story update on a 0.0.1 patch/update. Like jeez. They even announced story content on the 7.5 sneak peak. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Krymac said:

Not even a mention of it in 7.5, what a joke. We get date night instead.

As much as I want them to fix crafting, I don’t think they will do anything now before 8.0 because the 7.x life cycle is nearing the end. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.