Or, as in this game, where you must play through half of it before you find yourself represented

xordevoreaux

If you can't bear playing the original stories without having a gay relationship, just skip them. The devs aren't gonna change the original stories, it would be too expensive and quite frankly useless. So I don't get the purpose of this thread, especially because there are quite a few other threads with this topic, that are equally as futile.

44 minutes ago, ElCek said:

Just wait til you find out about Lana and Lord Cythyrat. You'll go crazy.

If you're talking to me I've played the entire story and I'm aware of those characters, and both are presented after the original 3-chapter storyline.

8 hours ago, Whykara said:

Lord Cytharat, funny enough, is still the ONLY gay NPC in the entire game.

Even more hilarious when you realize how he's probably the least fruity NPC in the game.

• Haha 1

On 2/15/2024 at 12:02 PM, Whykara said:

Lord Cytharat, funny enough, is still the ONLY gay NPC in the entire game.

No, that's not true.  There's at least one other.  See spoiler box.

Spoiler

In KotFE Chapter VII (going to see the Lady of Sorrows), you encounter two male Zak knights, one of whom you've already met back in Chapter III.  If you let them live, you get a letter from the other one's husband.  (Thanking you for letting *his* husband live.)

Granted, you barely have time to say a few words to the guy, and cannot [Flirt] with him, but he is a gay NPC.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SteveTheCynic said:

No, that's not true.  There's at least one other.  See spoiler box.

Reveal hidden contents

In KotFE Chapter VII (going to see the Lady of Sorrows), you encounter two male Zak knights, one of whom you've already met back in Chapter III.  If you let them live, you get a letter from the other one's husband.  (Thanking you for letting *his* husband live.)

Granted, you barely have time to say a few words to the guy, and cannot [Flirt] with him, but he is a gay NPC.

Master Sav is pretty gay.