Credits

God_Zihilus

Hello I just returned from the game and was wanting to ask how to make a lot of credits because I am currently saving up for the Tythian pike(199mil) and OEMS and RPMS dont go for as much as they did before.  So I don't really know what to do someone please help XD

I think OEMs and RPMs are still the easiest way to get credits, along with Encryptions you get from guild conquest rewards. OEMs/RPMs still sell for 30+ million and Encryptions sell for 1.5+ million credits each. Having a lot of alts helps with both of these.

Conquest on each alt gives 1200+ Tech Fragments each week in a guild with Large Conquest Target. If you can do 14 characters a week (2 per day), you would end up with 14 Encryptions and 16,800+ Tech Fragments, enough for 4 OEMs/PRMs. The Encryptions would sell for 21+ million and the OEMs/RPMs would sell for 120+ million, so you'd have 120+ million credits per week, so you'd get 200 million in a couple weeks or so.

There are other ways to make some credits, but they don't make as much or require more setup time:

• You can do heroic missions + their bonuses, but it's a grind and won't be more than 20 million credits a week.
  • You can gather crafting materials out in the world to sell on GTN. I haven't sold crafting mats in a while, so I don't how much you can make from this. I'm guessing you could make 5-10 million credits a week.
  • If you have Artifice, you can craft armor Dye Modules, but it takes time to learn what dye colors sell regularly and for the most credits. The crafted dye modules sell for 30-300k credits each. It doesn't sound like much, but it can add up if you sell a lot each week.
  • If you have Biochem and have the schematics, you can craft purple Stims and Adrenals. Single use Stims sell for 100-400k credits each and single use Adrenals sell for 300-600k credits each. The problem with these is getting the schematics. It's a huge grind if you don't already have them because deconstructing only gives a low chance to learn a new schematic and you have to do that multiple times to get the highest stat schematics.

• 4 weeks later...