Need some more Strongholds.

As the title states, we need some more Strongholds. Some existing locations would make awesome Strongholds, such as Tython, Korriban, and Torch's Island. Some new Guild ships would be nice too if possible. Red Reaper would make an amazing Guildship, as well as the Spirit of Vengeance II.

• Like 2

oricon - make it the darkside equal to alderaan. 

zakuul - its less likely but still has a chance of happening

mandalore - if they ever end up releasing it

foundry -

felushia/kaysheek - either 1 of those would fit awesome but has to be brought in to the game first.

kuat - while its not the best flashpoint it could be a interesting setting for a stronghold

even 1 of the several chiss worlds

now this is going to be intriguing because since Ahsoka reset the lore of dathomir making both the cultures and civilizations on dathomir and the other galaxy we could actually see dathomir as a stronghold going forward marketing for the shows/movies

• Like 3

1 hour ago, orichichan said:

I'm hoping for Voss and Dantooine (my two first choices). Also Makeb, Onderon, Zakuul and Darvannis are on the wishlits too. :t_smile:

Would be nice to see some Strongholds for those locations.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Personally I'd like to see an Oricon and/or Korriban stronghold.  Embrace the dark side.  The current expansion is Legacy of the Sith and there's nothing sithy about what's being offered to the community.  The most recent strongholds, excluding fleet, are Mek-Sha (a trash can version of Nar Shaddaa) and now Copero (honestly a decent upgrade of Alderaan for the light siders in terms of visual glittery unicorn poop)  Give us something DARK please!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

honestly i am surprised some more of the flashpoints havent been turned into strongholds there is some potential with the old flashpoints as well though the only flashpoint we got as a stronghold was Umbara and the only Raid we got as a stronghold was Ravagers (Rishi). Though Copera is close enough to being part of the flashpoint.

Hammer Station

Kuat

foundry/maelstrom prison

nathema

could make the case for Esseles/Black Talon both actually even though we got flagships for guilds we dont really have ship strongholds for individuals other than if you want to count class ships which you cant decorate at all.

others:

Darvanis, Onderon, Oricon, Ilum, 

With the starter worlds becoming part of the storyline again we already got Ord Mantel about to Hutta, We are probably returning to Tython and Korriban soon once we go back to all of those i could see strongholds for 4 becoming available at once actually. I dont think they will release 1 without all 4 because of the outcry that 1 or 2 are getting treatment over the others. There a little bit of a outcry when Alderaan came out that we needed a darkside castle equalivent to it which we still havent gotten yet.

As much as people dont want to admit it we are going to be getting more Mandalorian stuff and probably even going to Mandalore the planet at some point during the peek so i could see that becoming a stronghold for Mandalorian characters.

• 4 weeks later...