Spending Fleet Commendation for Ship Upgrades

Kilgrem

Hi, I have a quite a hard (...fatal) time with heroic space mission, and I think I really need to upgrade my ship.

I only have 75 Fleet Commendations left on my favorite character.
But I have  noticed that on another (older!?) char I have over 800 FC left - can I buy with this char some upgrades for my favorite char's ship?

Because, initially all(?) upgrades bought by FC seem to be 'bound' (to the buying character) for some hours  - do they become 'bound to legacy' perhaps/hopefully?

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/27/2024 at 9:13 AM, Kilgrem said:

Hi, I have a quite a hard (...fatal) time with heroic space mission, and I think I really need to upgrade my ship.

I only have 75 Fleet Commendations left on my favorite character.
But I have  noticed that on another (older!?) char I have over 800 FC left - can I buy with this char some upgrades for my favorite char's ship?

Because, initially all(?) upgrades bought by FC seem to be 'bound' (to the buying character) for some hours  - do they become 'bound to legacy' perhaps/hopefully?

The ones bought from the vendor are bound to the character. You might be able to find some on the GTN crafted by Cybertech that are Bind on Equip. You would have to pay credits though.