Looking for raiding Guild / op team

Looking for a guild or Raid team

Roles: I can play, Tank currently at SM Level only HM level was pulls against Corruptor Zero which ping was really bad and couldn't get the kill

Healer and DPS highest kill was in 3,0 Underlearker HM before boss having nerfs

My Goals- To Kill every HM / NiM mode bosses

Current ilvl 332-334 depending on role been slow going getting gear cause of pugging ops in gen chat

I play Mostly IO Merc, Anni Mara, Vengeance Jugg, Lethality Operative, Madness Sorc, and all 3 healers, (republic all same specs not mirror specs)

My work Schedule doesn't give me same nights off or same times to work with so some days i might not be able to join the raid so a signup would be a good discord addition

32/55 hm bosses don't know if i miss counted but i know 32 is my total different boss kills

mostly play imp but do have pub side as well

Edited by KSIClaudeJulien

• 1 month later...

Hey, if interested our guild " It's Hoth in Here " may be what you are looking for, we're a imp side guild that does quite a bit of raiding, we form our raids mostly on discord and we also do a lot of pick up groups from end game/fleet. We teach all of the raids and don't mind bringing in new people all the time. Send me a PM if you wanna know more.