Crew Skills

jagerseries

I do not see how "crafting all, would work.  Each companion can only craft up to 5 items and can only use 8 companions at max level, so at most you can only craft 40 items. Plus, you have to choose which companions to use for crafting.  So, "crafting all" would not work.

I don't know! how you are stumped Sukothai. Picking companions doesn't matter if they're all level 50, so your comment on that is stupid. You'll always use the companions at the top of your list anyways.

You have to click on 8 companions then you have to click another 5 times...

If I'm crafting 200+ bonded attachments, I don't want to have to keep doing that over and over every two minutes.. Same goes if I'm crafting gear to deconstruction it. Having the option to craft one thing across 8/5 companions is ideal with how much materials, we're using to craft with.

22 hours ago, jagerseries said:

I don't know! how you are stumped Sukothai. Picking companions doesn't matter if they're all level 50, so your comment on that is stupid. You'll always use the companions at the top of your list anyways.

You have to click on 8 companions then you have to click another 5 times...

If I'm crafting 200+ bonded attachments, I don't want to have to keep doing that over and over every two minutes.. Same goes if I'm crafting gear to deconstruction it. Having the option to craft one thing across 8/5 companions is ideal with how much materials, we're using to craft with.

Ah, now some of the mystery is elucidated.  If I'm reading *this* post correctly, you're looking for a button that makes the selected companion quene the selected item five times to craft, or even picks some arbitrary(1) set of up to eight companions to craft it.

Am I on the right track?

(1) Probably the eight highest-Influence companions that aren't your currently deployed companion, except maybe when you're about to log out, which the game should probably guess based on ... hmm ... no idea how that would work.

29 minutes ago, SteveTheCynic said:

Ah, now some of the mystery is elucidated.  If I'm reading *this* post correctly, you're looking for a button that makes the selected companion quene the selected item five times to craft, or even picks some arbitrary(1) set of up to eight companions to craft it.

Am I on the right track?

(1) Probably the eight highest-Influence companions that aren't your currently deployed companion, except maybe when you're about to log out, which the game should probably guess based on ... hmm ... no idea how that would work.

Pretty much