Can anyone help a new player please? :D

Hi everybody!.
I have a consular jedi character and i would need the correct order of quests to follow before continuing with the first chapter of Fallen empire: "The Hunt".
Can someone give me a hand or a guide, I dont want to take any chances to skip some piece of history of the game for dont tanke the correct line of this quest. :D
Thanks and sorry to bother you

I don't have a guide but you will want to do the following before that chapter:

The Ilum questline (should be a droid or console on the station that gives the quest to start it) to tie up a loose end on your personal story;
Rise of the Hutt Cartel on Makeb (starts the storyline from the console in your ship);
Dread Masters on Oricon (there's a droid that's identified as"Oricon Missions" on the station and should also be available from the console on your ship);
Shadow of Revan (starts the storyline from the console on your ship) since that is tied to the Fallen Empire chapters.

If you feel inclined to do them, the macrobinocular and seeker droid questlines are available regardless of starting the chapters.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, LD_Little_Dragon said:

Where I am, that link doesn't give the storyline image.  Might be better to link to the page that contains the image.

EDIT: specifically Story progression - Star Wars: The Old Republic Wiki (fandom.com)

EDIT: bah, it's a browser problem.  Your link doesn't work in Edge, but does in Firefox.

Edited by SteveTheCynic
  • Thanks 1