Inability to change loadout in WZ

Anhkriva

I don't know if this problem applies to a wider group of players or only to me, but I cannot change the loadout in WZ but only on one map, the one with Blast doors.

On other WZ, HB and arena maps it is OK, but on this one map, even though the button is active and it is clicked multiple times, the change does not occur. For the sake of formality, I would like to add that:

-I have purchased the option to change anywhere

- an attempt to change takes place before the start of the match while waiting

-loadout I'm trying to switch to is the same class, same specialization, same equipment except tactical. Only the selection of a few skills and minor changes to the quickbar are different.

-I have 15+ free space in my inventory

-I've been experiencing this problem every day for 4 or 5 days, previously I didn't have separate loadouts for arena and wz

-the situation is the same regardless of being an attacker or defender

-I play on Malgus as BH

- and as I wrote above, there is no problem with the same change at the same time on other maps.

Therefore, I would like to ask other players to check if they also have this problem.

Yes everyone has that problem on Voidstar. I'm guessing the reason is to prevent people from switching loadouts halfway through the match when you change from attacker to defender or vice versa. It is the only map where you play half the match and then stop and switch. 

If you are queueing for Arenas and Warzones always make sure you are in your Warzone loadout in case you get Voidstar. If an arena pops, you can swap to your arena loadout before the arena match starts.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Bar-Da-Voya said:

Yes everyone has that problem on Voidstar. I'm guessing the reason is to prevent people from switching loadouts halfway through the match when you change from attacker to defender or vice versa. It is the only map where you play half the match and then stop and switch. 

If you are queueing for Arenas and Warzones always make sure you are in your Warzone loadout in case you get Voidstar. If an arena pops, you can swap to your arena loadout before the arena match starts.

Thank you for your answer and information, I was afraid that something might be wrong on my end. Since this is not a bug but an intentional limitation, the topic can probably be closed.

• Like 1