Cartel Market Should Have Site Version...

Jarcen

Just like, dare I say it, in Wargaming's games--World of Warships and World of Tanks. They have an ingame store and there is an onsite version of it too. Though there is a Cartel Market onsite, it's...very, very limited to say the least, unless I'm missing something here. There might be people who would like to buy CM items without having to go ingame to do so...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jarcen said:

Just like, dare I say it, in Wargaming's games--World of Warships and World of Tanks. They have an ingame store and there is an onsite version of it too. Though there is a Cartel Market onsite, it's...very, very limited to say the least, unless I'm missing something here. There might be people who would like to buy CM items without having to go ingame to do so...

Cartel Market offers the opportunity to view items on our character, with our species, skin color and body type. We can see whether, for example, the facial tentacles of the Sith Pureblood of the face we have selected go through the helmet or the lekku go into the backpack. Check how the dye, which is available on GTN at a good price, looks on the armor we are considering purchasing from CM. Such a CM on the website would have to offer the same thing or I don't see the point.

• Like 1

On 12/24/2023 at 5:48 AM, Anhkriva said:

Cartel Market offers the opportunity to view items on our character, with our species, skin color and body type. We can see whether, for example, the facial tentacles of the Sith Pureblood of the face we have selected go through the helmet or the lekku go into the backpack. Check how the dye, which is available on GTN at a good price, looks on the armor we are considering purchasing from CM. Such a CM on the website would have to offer the same thing or I don't see the point.

I will agree with this point of view. Though it would be nice to have an online catalog of items currently purchasable and their price.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2023 at 1:48 PM, Anhkriva said:

It could be used to buy things you don't want to preview. If you are not IG but have seen somewhere that X is in offer (a mount, an amour you wanted, a dye, or an unlock...), you could enter the website and buy it from your account.

If you want to preview stuff on your companion while checking out other gear from the legacy inventory to make an outfit (something common, don't take me wrong), then hop in game, or risk it, buy it, and, if the IG preview doesn't convince you, return it.