Pausing flashpoints

Tantala

6 hours ago, DeannaVoyager said:

If you don't have to close the computer for the pause, why not just stay inside the flashpoint and move the character a bit every few minutes so it won't get logged out? you just need to press one key for it.

Depends if "a caller" refers to someone on the telephone (assuming the telephone is within reach of the PC) or someone calling at your house, i.e. knocking on the front door.

It would be nice if Flashpoints were Persistent for like 18 hours. That way you could come back later and finish it without having to start from the beginning all over again. There are times when I would like to keep playing but I can't because it is too late local time to start a Story Flashpoint since it would take too much time to complete.

9 minutes ago, denavin said:

It would be nice if Flashpoints were Persistent for like 18 hours. That way you could come back later and finish it without having to start from the beginning all over again. There are times when I would like to keep playing but I can't because it is too late local time to start a Story Flashpoint since it would take too much time to complete.

Until the next daily server reset is probably the best you can hope for but even that would be an improvement.

17 hours ago, SteveTheCynic said:

Depends if "a caller" refers to someone on the telephone (assuming the telephone is within reach of the PC) or someone calling at your house, i.e. knocking on the front door.

Good point. I don't open my door unless I'm waiting for someone, so I was only thinking a phone call.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.