BH > Commando

ProJarrod

Think of it this way:

Assault Rifles (even vanguards fire off grenades and mortar rounds so they'd be heavy) and especially the Assault Cannons are enormous. The energy system for the rifles also powers an anti-grav device so that they're lighter and more maneuverable.

It is also the same energy system that is taxed when you fire off rounds. That energy system is taxed when you move the rifle/AC to stockstrike. Blitz doesn't make sense to take ammo as it's already constrained enough by not being usable on player targets or basically anything that isn't a weak target that you'd kill quickly anyway.

lol, if thats the case it should take an entire ammo bar for my body type 4 trooper to jump.

"huff Puff, I would hit you with my gun...but its just too damn heavy...going to lie down for a while..."

Ammo > Heat

Military > Random dude with a helmet

Assault Cannons > handguns

VibroKnife > Punching

B@d@ss Rolemodel that rugby tackles sith lords < Hot chick

Aside from the death from above/mortar bug, Bhs don't have anything on Troopers.

Fixed that for you. :cool:

But tbh, the delay is just ********.

I know that our guns weight more than a pistol, but if we're going realistic then my Twi'lek Consular's Lekku should have been split in half atleast about a hundred times.. ;)

(and there would be perma-death)

lol, if thats the case it should take an entire ammo bar for my body type 4 trooper to jump.

"huff Puff, I would hit you with my gun...but its just too damn heavy...going to lie down for a while..."

It's just a way I rationalize a pretty non-logical resource system for troopers.

As a BH, Powertech at that, I envy your weapon selection.

I keep aggro on the bosses just for the fact my single pistol makes them feel sorry for me and how idiotic it looks so they want to kill me so I don't have to suffer anymore...

I think, the beast in the arena (Ep2 Clone Wars) did not feel sorry for Jango Fett when it was headshotted with a single pistol and died instantly.....

Lately, for some reason, I've had pretty big delays on a lot of my BH attacks as well, just as you explain about the Trooper. I don't know why, I didn't have them at first that I can recall. Though it might be that Troopers are affected more by this than BH and other classes, it definately is something they must adress for all classes.

Could it simply be a latency problem?

Edited by Zeelot