Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Making creds

voshara

If you don't care about gearing, use your tech fragments to buy OEM-37 and RPM-13. They cost 4,000 tech fragments each and sell for 20+million credits.

If your guild doesn't need encryptions from the weekly guild conquest reward, you can sell those for 1-2 million credits each. You can do this for each alt in the guild, so if you had 10 alts getting 100k conquest each week, you could get 10+ million credits a week.

That works for all the servers except Shae Vizla. Since that server is new, the prices are pretty low. You won't be able to sell things for much there. Doing heroics might be better. You can get about 5 million credits from doing all 10 planets of heroics with their bonuses (bonuses give extra credits) on one side Empire or Republic. If you have one alt on each side, you can get ~10 million credits a week if you do all the heroics on both sides.

Edited by ThanderSnB

The daily areas are the best. You get lots of credits (and other rewards) for very little effort and they can be completed on multiple characters each day. They also take very little time to do now with the changes to respawns.

Thanks loads for the ideas. Really appreciate it. I can't seem to sell anything on the gtn cause I keep getting undercut as soon as I post. I guess I just don't understand how to play the market. Will try heroics and dailies. Pretty simple to do those. Thanks again. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.