Advanced Kyrprax Medpac vs MK-2

Grendel_Echo

It probably was addressed many times, but maybe there is any light in tunnel of upcoming changes, to alter that idea, that crafted artifact kyrprax medpac is available for all, regardless of their trained crew skills, when the ultimate version MK-2, crafted with so much efforts and only 5% chance to reverse-engineer, can be used only by those who have Biochem (700) 😕.

Or did I miss something?

Screenshot_2023-12-14_21_44_22_038343.jpg

Edited by Grendel_Echo

I know that sir, I produce Mk-2. But you don't explain why a gold reusable item, that is received by crafter from reverse-enginnered it's previous artifact version, magically gets unique restriction. That makes it to only be used by a very narrow range of players who are able to produce it, to me it has not a slight sense.

Considering that reusable version needs a lot of resouces for production, with very expensive 5 pcs. Legendary Ember, can only assume that someone who decided it will be reusable only for players with Biochem 700, while useless for all other players, was a malicious person.

Edited by Grendel_Echo

2 hours ago, Grendel_Echo said:

I know that sir, I produce Mk-2. But you don't explain why a gold reusable item, that is received by crafter from reverse-enginnered it's previous artifact version, magically gets unique restriction. That makes it to only be used by a very narrow range of players who are able to produce it, to me it has not a slight sense.

Considering that reusable version needs a lot of resouces for production, with very expensive 5 pcs. Legendary Ember, can only assume that someone who decided it will be reusable only for players with Biochem 700, while useless for all other players, was a malicious person.

The stats from the purple and gold are identical.

All the gold gives you is the convenience of being reusable.  That's the only upgrade, and yes, it's for biochem only, otherwise the purples would be completely useless.

A char only has to have 700 biochem to use the gold, they don't have to actually make anything.  I have one alt who learned the purple schems for medpacks and shields (for my alts with no biochem) and then just bought one of each gold item (there are 8 total).  They don't bind at all, so every alt with 700 biochem can share them.

**technically you can share them with any other player with 700 biochem, trade it to them, have them use it, and then trade it back.  That takes a fair amount of trust though.