Hyde & Zeek Unlock - all characters?

Jazulfi

Hi all - Happy Life Day Time etc

When you complete the Hyde & Zeek 340 deconstruct quest on one character, is it supposed to unlock 340 mods on that vendor for all my alts on the same Legacy or do I really have to buy the mods and then post them to my alts that need them? Because this seems unnecessarily clunky?

Perhaps I've missed something?

44 minutes ago, Jazulfi said:

When you complete the Hyde & Zeek 340 deconstruct quest on one character, is it supposed to unlock 340 mods on that vendor for all my alts on the same Legacy or do I really have to buy the mods and then post them to my alts that need them? Because this seems unnecessarily clunky?

You can only purchase them from the vendor on the character you did the 2 quests on. However they can then be mailed to your alts (which will get rid of the 2 hour timer), and used by anyone in your legacy at that point.

2 hours ago, Jazulfi said:

Make it easy on yourself and set up your loadouts on all ur toons to use the same legacy gear. Most of ur toons are gonna have the same exact stats anyways (depending on ur class of course). This way u only have to fill up one set of legacy gear and then u will only have to have a seperate set of the Hyde zeek enhancements for whatever weapon and off hand you use on that toon. 

I have only ever bought like 3 sets of gear from Hyde and zeek, one for my dps setup, one for some dmg toons I use a high alacrity build on, and one tank set. Just let them sit in ur legacy bank and if ur legacy bank is open u just hit the loadout tab and all ur gear slots right in, don't have to do a bunch of clicking. Makes it a breeze to swap ur gear all around and u don't have to buy a bunch of mods/enhancements for all the alts u have. 

3 hours ago, WazaSunrider said:

Is there a thread already where Hyde and Zeek reset the quest after you break down the 340 gear like it never happened? they told me to wait and now I have to do it again and not abe to buy gear.

Me thinks you already answered your own question here--> https://forums.swtor.com/topic/932676-hyde-and-zeek-malfunction/?do=findComment&comment=9791748

:ph_use_the_force: