Oricon Open World PvP Event!

Pandoras_Jar

Shae Vizla's first Open World PvP Event! Hosted by Xam Xam and <Heroes of the Empire/Republic>

Where: Oricon
When: Friday 15th 10am AEDT / Thursday 14th 5pm CST / 11pm GMT
Minimum Level: 50 (80 recommended)
Start Location: Your Faction's Base

• Empire - Dread Executioner's Camp
  • Republic - Strike Team Oricon Camp

Objective: Raid the opposite faction's base (and defend your own).

Come join for a good ol' fashioned PvP brawl (no kill trading!) and work towards your Scare Bear and Judged Dread Legacy Titles! Everyone is welcome to join!

Imperial players can whisper Xam Xam for an invite. Republic players Kal (toon name TBA). 

I'll post updates and stuff here closer to the day. :)

Also, depending on how this event goes and if there is interest, I will run more Open World PvP Events in the future. :)

Edit: I forgot to mention that Kal and I will be giving out some goodies during the event (I'll probably stream too)! :)

Edited by Pandoras_Jar
Added GMT start time + prizes!

On 12/13/2023 at 11:11 AM, Pandoras_Jar said:

Shae Vizla's first Open World PvP Event! Hosted by Xam Xam and <Heroes of the Empire/Republic>

Where: Oricon
When: Friday 15th 10am AEDT / Thursday 14th 5pm CST / 11pm GMT
Minimum Level: 50 (80 recommended)
Start Location: Your Faction's Base

• Empire - Dread Executioner's Camp
  • Republic - Strike Team Oricon Camp

Objective: Raid the opposite faction's base (and defend your own).

Come join for a good ol' fashioned PvP brawl (no kill trading!) and work towards your Scare Bear and Judged Dread Legacy Titles! Everyone is welcome to join!

Imperial players can whisper Xam Xam for an invite. Republic players Kal (toon name TBA). 

I'll post updates and stuff here closer to the day. :)

Also, depending on how this event goes and if there is interest, I will run more Open World PvP Events in the future. :)

Edit: I forgot to mention that Kal and I will be giving out some goodies during the event (I'll probably stream too)! :)

How did it go? Was the participation as expected? Was the event a success? How was the lag? Will the event return?

Thanks everyone who came to the event! Kal and I will chat and organise another open world PvP event soon. :)

On 12/16/2023 at 10:18 AM, SoontirMorillo said:

How did it go? Was the participation as expected? Was the event a success? How was the lag? Will the event return?

Unfortunately, we didn't have many Republic players show up. Kal tried to organise people to come Rep side specifically but they didn't show up. So basically the Imps spent the whole time attacking the rep base which kinda got boring after a while for everyone. We'll definitely do this again though and hopefully we can get more rep players so we can switch things up and have proper skirmishes. The lag wasn't too bad for me anyway.

10 minutes ago, Pandoras_Jar said:

Thanks everyone who came to the event! Kal and I will chat and organise another open world PvP event soon. :)

Unfortunately, we didn't have many Republic players show up. Kal tried to organise people to come Rep side specifically but they didn't show up. So basically the Imps spent the whole time attacking the rep base which kinda got boring after a while for everyone. We'll definitely do this again though and hopefully we can get more rep players so we can switch things up and have proper skirmishes. The lag wasn't too bad for me anyway.

Maybe try it on the APAC weekend next time & give us another month to lvl up some more Characters. Most people living in APAC would have been at work or at school at 10 am AEST on a Friday. And without transfers yet, the rest of us aren’t high enough to participate.