Objective Meridian Loot Box Missing

NeoBlakkrstal

6 hours ago, NeoBlakkrstal said:

At the end of Objective Meridian there should be a loot box, it is missing.

This is the second time I have ran this FP in the last two days. Once Pub, Once Imp, on two different servers with the same problem.

hi,  a few quick follow-up questions please:

1.  Which two servers exactly?
  2.  Are you playing the game thru  'STEAM'  or just the regular normal  Launcher ?
  3.  Were you  grouped or ungrouped  both times?  ( i'm guessing  grouped w/ a friend?  based on your screenshot ^ , but just wanted to be sure )
  4.  Was it just normal  'VET' mode of that Flashpoint?  or was it  'story'  or 'master' ?  ( *Again, i'm guessing  VET mode based on your screenshot, but just want to be sure )
  5.  Related to #3 , if you were grouped: Was your groupmate in the FP instance with you?  And if so, did they also not receive/see the  final loot box?

Same here, 2 times for tjis flashpoint.

Leviathan
  2.  Are you playing the game thru  'STEAM'  or just the regular normal  Launcher ?
    Steam
  3.  Were you  grouped or ungrouped  both times?  ( i'm guessing  grouped w/ a friend?  based on your screenshot ^ , but just wanted to be sure )
    Grouped
  4.  Was it just normal  'VET' mode of that Flashpoint?  or was it  'story'  or 'master' ?  ( *Again, i'm guessing  VET mode based on your screenshot, but just want to be sure )
    Vet
  5.  Related to #3 , if you were grouped: Was your groupmate in the FP instance with you?  And if so, did they also not receive/see the  final loot box?
    no loot for anyone.

Opened up an IG ticket Yesterday evening (France time). No answer yet.

Happen to us too. My husband and I were running it together in Vet mode. No loot box at the end, Imp side, on Star Forge. Both of us still in the instance, neither could see a loot box anywhere. He plays through Steam, I play with the normal launcher. 

On 12/8/2023 at 2:44 PM, Nee-Elder said:

It was a GF VM FP, I play thru Steam, and I didn't ask, but I also did not see anyone stooping down where the loot box should have been either, so I can only assume. Unfortunately I play on all servers, the one in the screen shot was TH, can't recall which server was the other one. And all members of the group were in the room as I searched around for the loot box.

• Thanks 1

On 12/8/2023 at 7:44 PM, Nee-Elder said:

1. Satele Shan
2. Standard Launcher
3. Group finder group of four
4. Vet mode
5. See 3, and yes all still in instance.... Three times now I've had this FP pop and no one got the loot drop after defeating Malgus. 

• Thanks 1