We need the new "Enhanced Dyes" as Primary and Secondary!

TyrFoge

Ok "need" is a strong word but it would be super cool if we were able to add these new enhanced dyes as Primary and Secondary only to add some nice accents without doing the WHOLE outfit...😀

Chrome White Primary and Secondary

Pearlescent Red Primary and Secondary

Metallic Gold Primary and Secondary

Metallic Black Primary and Secondary

Matte Black Primary and Secondary

Pretty please with metallic cherries on top!!! 🍒

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I second this suggestion.  The Metallics look great on armor parts (Mandalorian Wanderer Armor) but not so good on fabric.  Wishing I hadn't spent the money on that dye pack now..that was a lotta cartel coins..

Star Wars  The Old Republic Screenshot 2023.12.07 - 18.04.26.88.png

Edited by TL_Roff
additions to info.
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, AFadedMemory said:

I just want to preview the new white and gold dyes before I spend my cartel coins

I agree. That is one of my biggest gripes about anything that's "bundled" on the CM.

It's the same issue with Decos specifically since they aren't in Collections either. I wish they'd change bundles to actually show individual preview able items that are in them.

Anyway, someone linked them in gen chat so we could do exactly that and is it just me or does the Pearl White (maybe it's others too I dunno) look odd in the preview on some things? Would make me hesitant to actually use such an expensive dye on something if it looked wonky in the Preview window that's for sure...

+10000000 supported.

the black and reds in particular look *fantastic* and having the option to buy a "half" dye at a far lower cost would make them feel less of a money pit to use (which would certainly encourage ME to use them more, dunno about anyone else), and give more use options in general.

• Like 1