I preferred the old GTN ands my reasons

1) it showed who had put up sales either x1 or a pack of 5 etc i.e 1 sold at 1.1m and 5 sold at 4.8 m - 1 person or two sifting through the sales I could then decided to pick a middle price between x 1 or x 5 reasoning not everyone has tons of credits to buy  x 5 but if I picked middle of the road I would place my sales accordingly - of course this tactic becomes more reasonable when sales are in the millions for items in a bundle then the single pricing becomes easier for everyone to afford

2) The new format can be misleading i.e. sales   10    5500   @  13,000 (is that 5500 will cost the buyer 13,000) or should the buyer multiply 5500 x 13,000 = 71,500,000 - a massive difference as I personally found out when I bought crafting items and forked out about 60m - not moaning cos I have enough material to last me til end of days.

2) The listing for sales of the same item does nothing to show how to select the amount or the total figures are from 1 person or 20 people - the standard number in place is 1 - meaning 1 item if so and I want to buy 2000 do I enter 2000 and end up buying 2000 at a ridiculous amount of credits not refundable.

Many Thanks  for the opportunity to have my say

Starwarsjocky

• Thanks 1