Selling on the GTN

Vanyex

Correct me if Im wrong but I cannot sell anything unless I can equip it.  Meaning my main GTN toon a scoundrel cannot sell any items he cannot equip.

image.thumb.png.482d2a8107ece2e7e1481c7ce09ca531.png

image.png.0c755998f352f9b785ea7ef3ccc2d977.png

This has got to change as I have 1 toon I sent all my extra's to sold to.  If he cant wear it he cant sell it meaning I will have to have a toon for the GTN of every class to sell stuff

Anyone else with this problem?

Van

I realized the same thing today, which is frustrating and makes the new GTN a pain to use. I shouldn't have to move items I cannot use to another character just to sell it off! This really needs to be fixed! 

Do those items have random stats? The new GTN does not allow posting anything with random stats. They are supposed to be adding those items or cosmetic versions of them to the game eventually, but who knows when that will be. If these are items with random stats, it wouldn't be considered a bug.

Edited by ThanderSnB

i think this time the devs need to make there update note's is what better so that people can see what has been chance since adding a link to the PTS thread is not good it seems since people cant see what has been chance to the GTN and what is allowt to sell and what not become's then was easyer.

since the other update note's are much better then now since we get the same questions more from why can we not sell this or that anymore or why do's that remove when i wane sell it on the GTN and go on with the list.

Edited by Spikanor