{Cybernetic Rancor} mount decoration bugged for Guild decorations - the green one from Eternal Championship (*pic)

BlackSilverRoar

On Star Forge server, on my toon Seath, on imperial side, on my guild ship of my guild "Dark Slayer", I placed my mount decoration: {Cybernetic Rancor} - the green one from the Eternal Championship (although it incorrectly says Anarchist Pack under the picture of the decoration, under "u", in Personal or Guild decorations screen), on my guild ship on my bridge, on a large hook.  I picked up the decoration (where my Titan 6 mount deco now is) to move it to a different spot/ large hook and now it says my guild doesn't own the decoration anymore "0/1":sy_darkside:

Over the course of a while I've had 4 or 5 different people who tried to guild-donate their {Cybernetic Rancor} mount decoration to my guild again (for the 50,000 credits guild-donate fee tab), with no success, as it shows on their end that the decoration had already been added to my guild, "1/1" (by their personal 1/1), even though on my end it still says "0/1" in guild (and not "1/1" which it should be).

It's bugged and I'm deadlocked not being able to use my decoration anymore, nor being able to add the decoration to my guild again.

*PIC:

https://swtorista.com/mount/cybernetic-rancor

[This is the last decoration I need placed in my guild hall (again) - I need this guild deco.]  Very Frustrating!🤬  Please help!!  I need it to say 1/1 in Guild decorations so I can use my guild decoration again.

Edited by BlackSilverRoar
  • Thanks 3

• BlackSilverRoar changed the title to {Cybernetic Rancor} mount decoration bugged for Guild decorations - the green one from Eternal Championship (*pic)
  • 3 months later...

I can confirm this bug.  I just looted a cybernetic rancor after doing the Eternal Championship for probably a couple months now.  I tried to place it into my Mek Sha stronghold on a large hook and my decoration interface said 0/0 but the tooltip says 0/1.  I swapped to a different toon that also had one and it had the same issue.  I have noticed that the preview window for the decoration says it comes from a cartel pack (I forget which one, but it wasn’t named Ultimate so it was a “shipment” from long ago) which is obviously incorrect.

I tried to place it on a large hook in a different stronghold and I get the same issue, so it’s not an NPC count limit issue as far as I can tell.

Here’s to hoping the devs can fix this.