Cartel Market Only Emotes that are NEVER for Sale

DarthNillard

Not sure when they were released, but I've been stuck at 98% on Emotes in collections for well over a year.  The 3 I don't have say they are cartel market only, but I have never seen them for sale in the market or on the GTN.

The 3 I'm missing are:

Think
Typing
Golf Swing

Anyone have any of these?

I've also noticed some of the Chair Emotes are never available, either. Maybe they're just from a specific vendor I haven't discovered, or maybe they have to come from Loot Boxes? 🤔

But now I'll add these to the list of ones I can't get. 

22 hours ago, ReKabNad said:

I've also noticed some of the Chair Emotes are never available, either. Maybe they're just from a specific vendor I haven't discovered, or maybe they have to come from Loot Boxes? 🤔

But now I'll add these to the list of ones I can't get. 

They all at least exist (I have them all unlocked in collections).  Your best bet is trying Emote packs (I think that's a thing?).  May RNGesus forever be in your favor sir!

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, DarthNillard said:

They all at least exist (I have them all unlocked in collections).  Your best bet is trying Emote packs (I think that's a thing?).  May RNGesus forever be in your favor sir!

Heretic!

Her name, may Her gaze ever slide past me without pausing, is The Mistress of Pain.

• Haha 2

On 12/8/2023 at 5:04 PM, DarthNillard said:

Oh, RNGesus hates me, always has, always will! The odds are rarely ever in my favor. 😒

• Sad 1