Please don't put metal and cloth on the same dye slot in outfits, I can't make them look good and won't buy them.

IIHawkerII

It's been a... Tough trend lately in Cartel market outfits lately that's really put me off spending in the CM. 
If an outfit has metal and cloth elements, please make sure they're on separate dye slots and not the same. It's really, really hard to make a good looking outfit if you go to dye your jacket brown and it dyes the metal brown as well. Please be smarter with the dye slots and adjust them to cover 'just metal' or 'just cloth', not both in random places across the outfit. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2023 at 2:13 PM, IIHawkerII said:

It's been a... Tough trend lately in Cartel market outfits lately that's really put me off spending in the CM. 
If an outfit has metal and cloth elements, please make sure they're on separate dye slots and not the same. It's really, really hard to make a good looking outfit if you go to dye your jacket brown and it dyes the metal brown as well. Please be smarter with the dye slots and adjust them to cover 'just metal' or 'just cloth', not both in random places across the outfit. 

I can completely agree with this. The Mandalorian Nomad and Reforged Mandalorian hunter sets are 2 of the big offenders that come immediate to mind with this frustrating problem.

• Like 1