Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Weapon of the Jedi

BeDevilers

First, I'm Chris and I just wanted to introduce myself as that is what this forum is for. I am of course a Star Wars fan, pc gamer for over 30 years now and really enjoy the mmorpg/rts/flight simulator genres.

I have run into an issue while playing the Weapon of the Jedi mission and hope someone may be able to help.

There is a red honeycomb barrier preventing me from passing through the Waterfall Cave stating that "Your origin story is not eligible for this phase." I am unsure what to do, I have tried getting to the bottom side of the map using other routes but this appears to the be the direction that the game insists that your player take.

If you have any ideas please let me know, I am stuck right now.

Waterfall Cave.jpg

Hello Chris and welcome to SWTOR.  Based on your screenshot and companion being T7 you are playing the Jedi Knight origin story.  The instance you are trying to enter is for the Jedi Consular origin story, not the Jedi Knight.  It looks like you need to continue proceeding east in the tunnel your character is in to reach the next portion of the Jedi Knight story.  In short, you are trying to enter an instance that is not for your Jedi Knight character.

Welcome to SWTOR, Chris :jawa_biggrin: The others already answered your question, so I will just wish you a fun time exploring everything in the game. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Most people are really nice whether on the forums or in the game.

Edited by ThanderSnB
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.