Flash sale cycle changed?

kekrot

Did the daily reset time on Flash sales change recently? It used to be around the daily reset, or an hour after if no daylight savings time, now it's definitely some hours earlier. Would be nice to get an official acknowledgement on this. Especially since the countdown timer is always bugged and shows 17-18 hours until the next change no matter which time of day you check. On that matter, can't that be fixed? You got the tech on daily and weekly missions countdown working correctly, but the flash sale timer has been bugged since forever?

• 3 months later...

I noticed too. Bit of searching revealed that the actual flash deals change at the same hour as all the daily resets: at 12:00 pm GMT. I can confirm this being correct.

The visible timer however is flawed and is 6 hours off. Apparently problems with this timer have been reported (and ignored?) for over 3 years now...

10 hours ago, AsheliaLeniya said:

I noticed too. Bit of searching revealed that the actual flash deals change at the same hour as all the daily resets: at 12:00 pm GMT. I can confirm this being correct.

The visible timer however is flawed and is 6 hours off. Apparently problems with this timer have been reported (and ignored?) for over 3 years now...

Please note in the UK and maybe other parts of Europe, our clocks haven't gone to BST YET and do not go forward to 31st March at 2 am GMT.

1 hour ago, JadisUK said:

Please note in the UK and maybe other parts of Europe, our clocks haven't gone to BST YET and do not go forward to 31st March at 2 am GMT.

The server time stays on GMT, so our local daily reset hour does indeed shift an hour with the DST change.

On 3/25/2024 at 6:40 PM, JadisUK said:

In CET/CEST parts of Europe (Spain, France, B*lg**m, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, possibly others, but *not* Portugal), the clocks go forward at 2am CET, not 2am GMT.