Quick Travel Points On Maps Accessed Through Elevators

Jazulfi

Not sure if this is a bug, or working as intended. I'm putting this here but happy if it's moved to 'Suggestions' if that's more appropriate. I also hope I explain this clearly.

If you are looking at small area map, you can click on the arrows at the maps exit points. This will update the map you are looking at, either to the next 'room' or to the large world map if the doors lead you directly outside.

However, I've noticed if the area map transition involves a lift/elevator, nothing happens when you click on the elevator symbol, so the map doesn't update to the next area map. So for example, in The Black Hole, if you click on the elevator symbol accessing the zone's main hub, nothing happens.

This is frustrating because occasionally Quick Travel points are located in those inaccessible rooms, and you can't use them. So with The Black Hole, if you are across the other side of the map to the main hub, you either have to run/ride to the hub, or you have to use Priority Travel to your ship, exit from there, which drops you in the world map just outside the main hub green force field entrance.

There's another one of these on Corellia on the Imp side - you can't access the QT point on Darth Charnus ship because clicking on the elevator symbol doesn't do anything and that area map is only accessible otherwise if you run there.

I'm guessing this is a bug because the 'Tears of Taris' map is so small, I can't see the point of a QT node located there if you aren't supposed to use it as access from the main Corellia map.

Edited by Jazulfi
  • Like 1