Is it too late to get the Altuur Zok Adon or Fen Zeil companions?

GreatInfinity

I hope you'll pardon me for asking, but are the Altuur Zok Adon or Fen Zeil companions now permanently unattainable? I'm embarrassed to admit this but I didn't notice the whole Galactic Seasons and didn't know what it was until Season 3 😅. I'm probably out of luck with Altuur Zok Adon since I think it was during Season 1 I went on a hiatus long enough to have been stripped of my Guild Master title (which I got back the next month since the rest of the guild seems to be on permanent hiatus 😁). However during season 2 I at least played enough to acquire enough underworld syndicate plans to make outsider with the Shadow Syndicate (I didn't know what those actually were at the time 😅). 

So is there any way to Altuur Zok Adon or Fen Zeil at this point or are they permanently gone now? Again, I hope you'll pardon my daftness on the subject.

• Like 1

Check your Collections under Companions->Galactic Seasons to see if you might have received and used the items to grant you the companions during their respective seasons (would have to have used the item on at least one toon). I would guess you (like me) missed Altuur in Season 1. But if you played in Season 2 you may have claimed the companion reward without realizing it and could get Fen from Collections on all toons by paying the Collection unlock fee. 

If he is not available in Collections, check the toons inventory and mail you used during Season 2 to see if you have the items used to grant Fen (Encrypted Transmission and "The Shadow of the Underworld" Unlock). If I remember correctly any unclaimed Season rewards were mailed to you at the end of the season if you didn't claim them from the reward track. You must have done Season objectives to get the rewards. It is possible to have received the reputation items from Flashpoint and Operation bosses and planetary drops without actually progressing the Season reward track and thus would not have gotten the Season reward to claim the companion.

If you were playing during Season 2, you would have gotten the 25k conquest completed most weeks and sometimes maybe the 200k conquest weekly. You only needed to gain one level to unlock Fen Zeil. As Bar-Da-Boya wrote, the unclaimed reward would be sent in the mail. If Fen Zeil isn't in your collections, login to all your characters and check mail. The only problem you could have is if you deleted characters after Season 2. If one of those characters had the unclaimed rewards, they would be lost when the character was deleted.

Edited to add I think you can also lose the mails if they expire. I think it's 30 days from when you open the mail on that character. After that, unclaimed reward mails could be deleted after 30 days.

Edited by ThanderSnB

I didn't find the companion items anywhere in my inventories or unlocked in collections for any of my characters. However the level 1 subscribers mounts WERE unlocked in collections on my main (both season 1 - the Shadowlight and season 2 - the Tellurian Thurrb). Should I have only gotten those mounts if I actually did unlock level 1 or do I get those mounts regardless as a sub? Was I supposed to have gotten the companions along with the mounts?

31 minutes ago, GreatInfinity said:

I didn't find the companion items anywhere in my inventories or unlocked in collections for any of my characters. However the level 1 subscribers mounts WERE unlocked in collections on my main (both season 1 - the Shadowlight and season 2 - the Tellurian Thurrb). Should I have only gotten those mounts if I actually did unlock level 1 or do I get those mounts regardless as a sub? Was I supposed to have gotten the companions along with the mounts?

For both Season 1 and Season 2 the mount was a subscriber reward and the companion was for all players, so if you got the mounts you should have also gotten the companions. I think it's worth a shot sending in a ticket about this. Other players have lost items they earned and were able to get replacements sent in the mail, so it's definitely possible. Hope everything works out for you. :jawa_biggrin:

52 minutes ago, MerlockVonBaron said:

if i recall the seasons vendor was supposed to have them

in the season vendor you not get any of the old gelactic season companions at all the only companions you can get are the 4 sub rewards one's.

like nico.master ramos, shae vizla and paxton rall are the only companions you get from the season vendors.

1 hour ago, MerlockVonBaron said:

i thought they were allowing the seasons companions to be bought in the vendors i heard that what they planned

there bring then back with something else then the season vendors but like always when there tell things like that there never tell you how there are bringing it back and it can take up for years before you hear something about it again since there have a good track record by doing that way always.

first there tell always its comming back in a new way and after that you have a big chance there compleet ignore it and forgot it since there not care about it anymore.

On 11/15/2023 at 12:07 PM, MerlockVonBaron said:

i thought they were allowing the seasons companions to be bought in the vendors i heard that what they planned

^I already have both companions from GS1&2, but I do think making both available to people who were on hiatus or new players is a good idea, along with all the customizations except the top tier Cade Bane Fen custom that players grinded hard for.  One of my mates just forgot to log in to claim both companions.  These things happen, and I don't think it's in anyone's best interest to be stingy in this instance.

Sub mounts being brought back is fine too, like Shadowlight and the not well advertised green Corellian Vanguard starfighter mount (reskin) that many of us missed because we didn't see the redeem code posted for it while we were logging in or on forum (it was confusing). 

Edited by BlackSilverFire

• 2 months later...

I still need 3 of the Fen Zeil customizations that were only on the vendor:

[Fen Zeil's Shadow Master Customization (Green)]

[Fen Zeil's Cybernetic Shadow Master Customization (Pink)]

[Fen Zeil's Cybernetic Shadow Master Customization (Green)]

• Like 1

On 11/13/2023 at 8:22 PM, GreatInfinity said:

I hope you'll pardon me for asking, but are the Altuur Zok Adon or Fen Zeil companions now permanently unattainable? I'm embarrassed to admit this but I didn't notice the whole Galactic Seasons and didn't know what it was until Season 3 😅. I'm probably out of luck with Altuur Zok Adon since I think it was during Season 1 I went on a hiatus long enough to have been stripped of my Guild Master title (which I got back the next month since the rest of the guild seems to be on permanent hiatus 😁). However during season 2 I at least played enough to acquire enough underworld syndicate plans to make outsider with the Shadow Syndicate (I didn't know what those actually were at the time 😅). 

So is there any way to Altuur Zok Adon or Fen Zeil at this point or are they permanently gone now? Again, I hope you'll pardon my daftness on the subject.

Short answer should be yes, it's to late.

Real answer is with BW, now Broadsword never say never.  

• Like 1

On 11/14/2023 at 10:16 AM, MerlockVonBaron said:

if i recall the seasons vendor was supposed to have them

They don't. They have Shae Vizla,Nico Okarr,Master Ranos and the twi-lek pirate only. It rotates weekly ...changing every Tuesday. I've been checking every week for over a year.

Like Greatinfinity..I didn't know about Galactic Seasons until S2. I got Fen Zeil (love that companion btw) but never got the kubaz, who I want more than everything else in the game put together.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.